TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. Communicate with all parties involved in this project for coordination and unity.
2. Encourage all parties to work with and through the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) which has the skills and professional expertise in dealing with this crisis situation.
3. Encourage all parties to work closely and under the direction of the church organizations, primarily the Trans‑European Division and the Inter-European Division. The divisions will seek to refer many responsibilities to the unions which will be close to the places of needs.
4. Decisions regarding the project will be made by the executive group listed below, while the larger advisory group will give input and offer resources to achieve the goals.
5. Focus first on the physical and humanitarian needs of the displaced persons and exercise great sensitivity in offering spiritual material, recognizing that the majority of the persons being served are not Christians.
6. Fulfill other unforeseen roles and needs as they arise.
SCHOUN, BENJAMIN D, Chair
Brito, Mario, Vice-chair
Kamal, Raafat A, Vice-chair
Cooper, Stephen, Secretary
Duffy, Jonathan M
Corrado Cozzi (Communication EUD)
Victor Hulbert (Communication TED)
Chow, Dowell W (AWR)
Fehr, Joerg (EUD ADRA)
Jepuranovic, Nenad (TED)
Nybo, Claus (ASI Europe)
Theiss, Teresa (ASI Europe)
Trecartin, Homer W (MENA)
Zens, Norbert G (EUD)
Others as needed